Chem(Yueyang) Waterborne Additive Co., Ltd
Address: Chenglingji Linggang Industrial New Area, Yueyang, Hunan
Address: 220, He'anbao Commercial Building, No. 1105, Zhongshan Avenue
Address: Room 2415, Block B, Modern Plaza, No. 8, Weiye Road, Kunshan City, Jiangsu Province
Tel:+86 -512- 50176956
Fax:+86 -512- 50176956
Points for attention when using defoamers for water-based coatings
(1) It must be fully stirred before use. Generally, it does not need to be diluted with water and can be added directly. If it needs to be diluted, it can be used as it is prepared. Most defoamers cannot be directly added to the diluted water-based paint, and are generally added when the viscosity of the resin or paint is high, and there is good dispersion.
(2) Add it while the paint is being stirred, so that the defoamer can enter the system.
(3) In order to achieve a good defoaming effect, it is advisable to add half of the total amount when preparing the coating, and then add the other half after grinding.
(4) The amount of defoaming agent should be appropriate. Adding too much will cause side effects and cause problems such as shrinkage of the coating film. If the amount added is small, the defoaming effect cannot be achieved.
(5) It takes at least 24 hours after adding the defoamer to test the performance of the coating. Because the defoamer is persistent, otherwise there will be product quality problems such as shrinkage.